Thursday 30 June 2011

This space is currently under construction

Keep tuned for the next exciting and vital installment, which will be posted here as soon as I've finished writing the bugger.

In the meantime, you may be interested to know that I have been continuing my campaign of chronic procrastination by cracking into Frankie Boyle's autobiography.

It goes by the splendidly uncompromising title of 'My Shit Life So Far', but he urges readers under no circumstances to buy the damn thing because helping to pay the monthly gas bill of a man best known for appearing on 'Mock The Week' reveals you for the sad, shallow bastard you truly are.

Well, I borrowed it from the library, Frankie, so that's me off the hook, isn't it?

; )

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts.

    Nice and positive.....just like me.

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's being so cheerful as keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete